Business After Five [BA5] with host Glen Erin

Dec 08 2022

Glen Erin BA5 web

Business After Five [BA5] in collaboration with the Greater Beloit Chamber of Commerce
Host:  Glen Erin
Location:  1417 W. Airport Road
Time:  5-7 PM
Admission: Admission is FREE with a suggested donation of $5 or more to benefit the Isaac Strong Foundation.  2 drink tickets and appetizers are included for the evening. 

Reservations are not required.

Have you been naughty or nice? We will soon find out when you attend our next Business After Five at Glen Erin Golf Club and Cursing Stone Pub in the beautiful Celtic House, Thursday, December 8 from 5 to 7 pm. 

Forward Janesville is excited to collaborate again with the Greater Beloit Chamber of Commerce and our host Glen Erin Golf Club and Cursing Stone Pub in the beautiful and spacious Celtic House. 

There is no admission for this event, rather we are taking suggested donations of $5 or more to benefit the Isaac Strong Foundation. The Isaac Strong Foundation is a non-profit organization that donates 80% of all funds raised to local families with children battling cancer and the other 20% to childhood cancer research.

Please plan to support this important non-profit. 𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 $𝟭𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲. Help us reach that goal and help those families who need it most. 

Also, we encourage you to dress in your best/worst holiday wear. Rumor has it there will be a contest for the ugliest sweater or outfit. Get up in the attic, let your nose lead you to the mothballs, and take that award-winning sweater out of storage. It might be the only time you can wear ugly and win!