The Celtic House at Glen Erin, 1417 W. Airport Rd., Janesville, WI 53546
11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Established in 2002, Forward Janesville's Annual Awards Luncheon recognizes and honors the businesses, organizations, and individuals that have made a positive impact in our community.
Register to reserve your table or seat today!
Cost is $600 per corporate table of 8 or $75 per individual.
We recognize winners in the following categories:
- Ambassador of the Year: Awarded to an individual who has demonstrated exemplary representation of the business community. This individual has been a positive public relations liaison for FJI at ribbon cuttings, special events, & networking sessions. They have also been involved in extra committee work and projects.
- Advocacy Award (NEW in 2024): Awarded to an individual or group who has worked tirelessly on behalf of the business community to advocate for its needs throughout the community & at all levels of government.
- Emerging Leader: Awarded to a young professional who has excelled in their profession, demonstrated professional competency and integrity, and exhibits the attributes and ability to become a future leader.
- Community Improvement: Awarded to a business or individual who has demonstrated exemplary contributions to the growth and well-being of the community.
- Educator of the Year: Awarded to an individual or group who has actively encouraged partnerships between the business and education communities.
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Awarded to an individual who has exemplified leadership and the entrepreneurial spirit in making their ideas, and ultimately their business, successful. The nominee must be the owner/operator of a business enterprise with less than 50 employees.
- Business of the Year (50 or fewer employees): Awarded to a business that recognizes that business success and community involvement go hand in hand. The award recognizes the exemplary customer service, product knowledge, community support, and professionalism that make their business a success and a great asset to the community.
- Business of the Year (50+ employees): Awarded to a business that recognizes that business success and community involvement are two vital components of a business strategy. The award recognizes the exemplary customer service, product knowledge, community support, and professionalism that make their business a success and an asset to the community.
- Diversity: Awarded to a business or individual that has shown exemplary contributions in implementing policies, procedures, and/or programs that enhance diversity in the Janesville community.
- Lifetime Achievement: Honors an individual who has made a measurable difference in our community. Janesville is a better place because the honoree of the Lifetime Achievement Award has been active and engaged in initiatives that embrace the idea of community commitment.